Like what you're reading? Share it with a friend!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who is Enoch and Why Did He Have a Special Relationship with God?

I have always heard very little about Enoch, but what little I have heard has always interested me greatly. He had a special relationship with God and was taken by him to Heaven for an extended period of time. God taking Enoch with him supports my theory that our Gods were real and extraterrestrial, meaning that Enoch physically left our planet and went somewhere else to be with God and his angels.

Enoch is not mentioned too many times in the Bible, but it clearly states that he was translated by God and was no more. I am excited to learn that Enoch wrote a book, seemingly one that should have been included in the Bible – perhaps was indeed intended to be in the Bible – and I happy that I have the chance to sit down and read it. I will post more about the Book of Enoch after I have had a chance to read it all and wrap my head around it. Then I will try and tackle my own question, “Who is Enoch and why did he have a special relationship with God?”

Stay tuned, and I hope that you will share with me your thoughts about Enoch, his travels to Heaven, the prophecies he revealed, and why he was chosen to have a special relationship with God.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I don't know your name or else I would include it above. How are you enjoying 1 Enoch? What are your thoughts on the text? I'd like to discuss your thoughts if you don't mind.

    Colby

    ReplyDelete

More xtracentz