It really is hard for me to imagine what it would be like if Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan actually pulled it off and won the election. You know that Fox News and all the hardcore republican media outlets are already working on their "Romeny Wins!" graphics...
When I watched the second presidential debates, there was a number of times that Mitt Romney actually appealed to me, briefly. It's because he sounds so good and what he says sounds so good - and really could work - you just have to remember to factor in the fact that he is a bad professional liar. Reread that last phrase, he's a professional liar, but he's no good at it!
I feel like Obama has this, not because of anything good he's done, but because Mitt Romney continues to paint himself as an awkward, unempathetic titan who is incapable of actually demonstrating concern for the well being of the middle or poor class.
The only reason I continue to be nervous about this election is because the few idiots that have Mitt Romney's back happen to have most of all the money in the world, which really could be an issue for ol' Barack, you, and me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
Personally, I just don’t trust Mitt Romney; I think he is a snake. I think he is addicted to making money and he plans to do just that as P...
-
When starting a weight loss diet, most people prepare to starve, but it is not good for the body or a weight loss diet! Not eating for long...
-
I always have the strange feeling that the prophecies of the Revelations have already been fulfilled. We are a group of civilizations spiral...
-
We know how important it is to take enough calcium in our diet from early childhood on through our thirties, but milk, the calcium super dr...
-
Looking for a simple, all natural shampoo that will actually clean your hair and will keep your hair moisturized and damaged free? This chea...
-
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...

No comments:
Post a Comment