It is really disgusting to me that Paul Ryan and the Mitt Romney team think that the American people are so ignorant to their schemes. Then again, it's disgusting to me that most of my family thinks that Romney is a hero (he's not)...
Paul Ryan had a picture taken of him doing dishes at a soup kitchen. The soup kitchen did not think the publicity stunt was cute at all. It almost disgusting to want a photo of the activity to be released, but if you are going to get a photo out of, take a couple of hours to forget about yourself for a minute and help a stranger, that's the point.
Every move the Romney team makes is another lie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
Personally, I just don’t trust Mitt Romney; I think he is a snake. I think he is addicted to making money and he plans to do just that as P...
-
When starting a weight loss diet, most people prepare to starve, but it is not good for the body or a weight loss diet! Not eating for long...
-
I always have the strange feeling that the prophecies of the Revelations have already been fulfilled. We are a group of civilizations spiral...
-
We know how important it is to take enough calcium in our diet from early childhood on through our thirties, but milk, the calcium super dr...
-
Looking for a simple, all natural shampoo that will actually clean your hair and will keep your hair moisturized and damaged free? This chea...
-
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...

No comments:
Post a Comment