I love Jon Stewart. I also love that Fox News haaaaates him!
Enjoy Chris Wallace try and trip up Jon Stewart. It's a no go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
By now you already know! I think the American people know that Obama could not have possibly rebounded this country completely in four year...
-
My friend and I have been raising guinea pigs in South Georgia and we have collected some cute videos. Follow Grapevine Guinea Pigs on Face...
-
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...
-
Do you ever wonder who you used to be in your past life or lives? Has it ever really occurred to you that you have been alive more than once...
-
I recently, despite everything I believe in my heart, started drinking the tap water again after separating from my last job. I was more ups...
-
We the people cannot understand the greatness of HIV / AIDs and all the benefits it has offered our country and our planet. This extraordina...
No comments:
Post a Comment