xtracentz
Like what you're reading? Share it with a friend!
Tweet
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Happy Anniversary to First Couple!
Topics:
Anniversaries
,
Barack Obama
,
Marriage
,
Michelle Obama
,
US News & Politics
I don't care what anybody says, these two make an absolutely adorable power couple!
Happy Anniversary to President Barack & First Lady Michelle Obama!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
Mitt Romney is Fuel to the American Fire
Personally, I just don’t trust Mitt Romney; I think he is a snake. I think he is addicted to making money and he plans to do just that as P...
Milk Not Calcium Super Drink it Claims to Be, Too Much is Unhealthy
We know how important it is to take enough calcium in our diet from early childhood on through our thirties, but milk, the calcium super dr...
Have we been left behind already?
I always have the strange feeling that the prophecies of the Revelations have already been fulfilled. We are a group of civilizations spiral...
Another Day, Another Dollar; None the Richer, None the Smarter
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...
Healthy Snacking Good for Productivity, Weight Loss
When starting a weight loss diet, most people prepare to starve, but it is not good for the body or a weight loss diet! Not eating for long...
FDA Denies High Fructose Corn Syrup Name Change
The Associated Press reported today that the (FDA) Food & Drug Administration rejected a bid by the Corn Refiners Association to rename...
No comments:
Post a Comment