Like what you're reading? Share it with a friend!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Fast Food Replacement Meal

Today I was craving fast food; Arby’s specifically, I was craving the chicken, bacon, Swiss burger that I usually get with honey mustard and those curly fries that I love so much dipped in mounds of ketchup...

Then I remembered that the seasons are changing and I must fight the natural urge of my body to gain winter weight! This is the simple and quick meal I came up with instead of stopping at the drive-thru on the way home!

Each healthy choice is a step towards a healthier, happier you!

My Fast Food Replacement Meal

Estimated Calories
Half Steamed Broccoli85
1/4 Steamed Yellow Bell Pepper8
Small Corn On The Cobb40
Grilled Chicken Breast128
Medium Slice Pepper Jack Cheese    45
Wheat Sandwich Roll150
 456

No comments:

Post a Comment

More xtracentz