...everybody's got one...
I saw this on UpWorthy, it's different Republicans giving Mitt Romney completely contradictory advice...
http://www.upworthy.com/8-republicans-giving-mitt-romney-totally-contradictory-advice-for-the-debate?c=upw1
Basically, everybody's just bitchin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
By now you already know! I think the American people know that Obama could not have possibly rebounded this country completely in four year...
-
Do you ever wonder who you used to be in your past life or lives? Has it ever really occurred to you that you have been alive more than once...
-
Insomnia has been around since the time of ancient Greece and Rome, and so has their natural cure for it! Valerian root has long been hailed...
-
My friend and I have been raising guinea pigs in South Georgia and we have collected some cute videos. Follow Grapevine Guinea Pigs on Face...
-
Michelle Obama was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight promoting a new book she wrote called American Grown. I have not read her boo...
-
Want to make that wonderful stuff that comes with all your favorite Mexican dishes at any restaurant? Pico de gallo - literally rooster...
No comments:
Post a Comment