Thursday, October 18, 2012
Reince Priebus Will Not Admit Fault
Reince Priebus refuses to admit that he is wrong. Soledad O'Brien does an excellent job of illustrating exactly how and why he is wrong, he just refuses to believe it.
It's like when you are a Republican that supports Romney, the truth simply does not matter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
Personally, I just don’t trust Mitt Romney; I think he is a snake. I think he is addicted to making money and he plans to do just that as P...
-
When starting a weight loss diet, most people prepare to starve, but it is not good for the body or a weight loss diet! Not eating for long...
-
I always have the strange feeling that the prophecies of the Revelations have already been fulfilled. We are a group of civilizations spiral...
-
We know how important it is to take enough calcium in our diet from early childhood on through our thirties, but milk, the calcium super dr...
-
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...
-
Looking for a simple, all natural shampoo that will actually clean your hair and will keep your hair moisturized and damaged free? This chea...
No comments:
Post a Comment