I recently wrote about this incident and am so thankful to learn that all charges against homeless man Ehud Halevi have been dropped. Thanks was issued to over 100,000 people that signed the Change.org petition from Rabbi Moishe Feiglin.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Update - All Charges Against Ehud Halevi Have Been Dropped
Topics:
Activism,
Ehud Halevi,
NYPD,
Petitions,
Police Brutality,
US News & Politics
I recently wrote about this incident and am so thankful to learn that all charges against homeless man Ehud Halevi have been dropped. Thanks was issued to over 100,000 people that signed the Change.org petition from Rabbi Moishe Feiglin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
Personally, I just don’t trust Mitt Romney; I think he is a snake. I think he is addicted to making money and he plans to do just that as P...
-
When starting a weight loss diet, most people prepare to starve, but it is not good for the body or a weight loss diet! Not eating for long...
-
I always have the strange feeling that the prophecies of the Revelations have already been fulfilled. We are a group of civilizations spiral...
-
We know how important it is to take enough calcium in our diet from early childhood on through our thirties, but milk, the calcium super dr...
-
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...
-
Looking for a simple, all natural shampoo that will actually clean your hair and will keep your hair moisturized and damaged free? This chea...
No comments:
Post a Comment