Yoga is a great way to tone your mind and body! With many different varieties and levels, you can use yoga as little or as often as you would like to help you live a healthy, happy lifestyle!
This video is a great introduction to yoga, with Ester Ekhart doing a great job of describing the poses and how you should move in and out of them.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Great Yoga for Beginners Video with Esther Ekhart
Topics:
Esther Ekhart,
Exercise,
Health & Wellness,
Mind,
Spirituality,
Video,
Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More xtracentz
-
Personally, I just don’t trust Mitt Romney; I think he is a snake. I think he is addicted to making money and he plans to do just that as P...
-
When starting a weight loss diet, most people prepare to starve, but it is not good for the body or a weight loss diet! Not eating for long...
-
I always have the strange feeling that the prophecies of the Revelations have already been fulfilled. We are a group of civilizations spiral...
-
We know how important it is to take enough calcium in our diet from early childhood on through our thirties, but milk, the calcium super dr...
-
Looking for a simple, all natural shampoo that will actually clean your hair and will keep your hair moisturized and damaged free? This chea...
-
In our world, which should reflect the will of people, money gets placed above all else, above every instinct, desire, and dream. I long for...
No comments:
Post a Comment